Compatible with low and high frequency cards.
Bring simplicity and security to your doors. Verkada’s AD31 Door Reader supports both low and high frequency card formats, allowing teams to distribute credentials to the needs of their organization.
A white LED status indicates the door is ready to scan a credential.
Once authorized, the AD31 displays a green LED status and triggers an unlock.
If denied, the AD31 displays a red LED status and the door remains locked.
Item #: 41173862
Mfr. Part#: AD31-HW
- DimensionsHeight: 120 mm / 4.7 in
Width: 76 mm / 3 in
Depth: 21.5 mm / 0.85 in
- Low FrequencyHID Prox II 26-Bit (H10301), 37-Bit Wiegand HID H10304, 37-Bit Wiegand HID H10302, HID 35-Bit Corporate 1000
- High FrequencyMiFare / DESFire (CSN), NFC
- RatingsIP66, IK08
- ComplianceFCC, CE, UL 294, UL 62368-1/CSA C22.2, CAN/ULC-60839-11-1:2016, NDAA
- Operating Temperature-30° to 65°C (-22° to 149°F)
- MountingStandard single gang
- Power Consumption200mA at 12V