Monitoring Environments: Improve safety and operations with Verkada Sensors.
New insights driven by real-time data.
Monitoring Made Easy
Instantly detect meaningful changes across your organization.
Investigate events with associated video evidence.
Set alert thresholds to receive proactive notifications.
- Temperature Sensor: CMOS
Operating Range: -5º C to 50º C (23° F to 122° F )
Typical Accuracy: ± 2° C
Units: º F
- Relative Humidity Sensor: CMOS
Operating Range: 0-80% non-condensing
Typical Accuracy: ± 5% Units: %
- PM 2.5 Sensor: Laser Scattering Optical Sensor
Range: 0 - 1000 μg/m3
Typical Accurracy (0 - 100 μg/m3): ± 10 μg/m3
Typical Accurracy (100 - 1000 μg/m3): ± 10%
Units: μg/m3 (micrograms / cubic meter)
- TVOC Sensor: CMOS
Range: 0-60,000 Index
Typical Accuracy: +/- 15%
- Noise Sensor: Microphone (not recording)
Range: 20 - 120 dB SPL (A-Weighted)
Typical Accurracy: ± 5 dB
Units: dB (decibels)
- Air Quality Index Sensor: Derived from multiple sensors
Range: 0 - 500
- Motion Sensor: Passive Infrared Sensor
- Vape Index Sensor: Proprietary formula derived from multiple sensors
Range: 0 - 100 index
SV11 Enviromental Sensor
Air Quality Index
Smoking & Vaping