Your cart is empty.
Is Your Business Secure: Door Security Solutions for Crime Deterrence
Door security solutions is a vital part of any organization’s security plan. Organizations must take into account who needs to access the premises, as well as ensuring that unauthorized individuals are kept out. There are many t available on the market, and choosing the right one can be difficult. This article will discuss door security solutions and help you choose the best one for your organization.
What are The Benefits of Door Security Solutions?
There are many benefits that door security solutions offer organizations. By installing these solutions, businesses can deter crime, improve employee safety, and reduce liability risks.
Door security solutions can help to deter crime by making it more difficult for criminals to gain access to a building. These solutions can also help to improve employee safety by providing a way for employees to quickly and easily lockdown the building in the event of an emergency. Finally, door security solutions can help to reduce liability risks by providing a way for businesses to control who has access to their premises.
Verkada Security Systems for Door Security Solutions
Verkada devices stand out from the rest because they provide an advanced AI-driven security environment. Consider the following features that make the cloud-based devices of Verkada unique:
- Solid-state Storage (SSD): No NVR, DVR, or server is required. This means you pay for what you use – and that’s all. This reduces any extra overhead operations and the associated expense
- Regular, Automatic Software Updates: No need to worry about if your devices are working properly or are up-to-date with our Verkada devices.
- Simple Plug-and-Play Install: Just a standard Ethernet cable is required for the cameras to be brought online and fully operational within minutes
- Unlimited Storage on Camera and Cloud: Reduce your organizations’ liability risk with unlimited cloud archiving offered by Verkada cameras
- Unlimited Users Allowed: You can easily authorize admins access to an unlimited number of users.
- AI-Based Video Analytics: Face detection, person of interest detection, and license plate detection are all available.
- Accessible Anywhere, Anytime: Access archived or live feed videos on any device or browser
- Live Alerts: Receive instant alerts in any meaningful event
- Shareable Live Feeds: Share your live feed via SMS. This is useful as you can send it to first responders in case of an emergency for dramatically reduced response time.
- Infinitely Scalable: No matter how large the facility is, we can help you keep everyone on the same page.
- 10-Year Warranty: Rest assured that your money is well protected
Door Security Solutions with Verkada
Door security solutions allow businesses and schools to determine who can enter and access certain areas of the facility. Moreover, door security solutions also keep unauthorized personnel away thereby keeping your organization safe. Lastly, door security solutions enable employees to move around quickly to maximize efficiency via advanced door readers with keycards.
There are many ways to control access to a business or organization. Monarch can help you determine which door security solutions you’d like to employ.
Door Security Solutions: Verkada’s AC41 Door Controller
With Verkada’s AC41 Door Controller, clients may bring plug-and-play ease to managing doors and access throughout their facility. In other words, as soon as you install the AC41 Door Controller, it is ready to use within minutes. Our Access Controller can easily integrate with any existing door hardware and readers.
With our Command platform, you can easily manage your doors once they are connected to the network. On the Command platform, you can effortlessly manage building access, scheduling, and users, making Verkada devices ideal for your door security solutions. You also save time adding users on the platform since employees are seamlessly configured, onboarded, and offboarded. This is because of the integration with active directory platforms.
Additionally, you can easily connect your door controller with your cameras using Verkada Command to provide real-time video analytics on access-related events. Thus, you are able to not only view what is happening at your organizations’ points of entry, but also take proactive action for any significant occurrences.
Door Security Solutions: Verkada’s AD32 Door Reader
The AD32 Door Reader is yet another solution for door security as it enables you to control access. This door reader supports low and high frequency card formats as well as mobile devices that have the Verkada Pass app. Furthermore, the AD32 Door Reader comes in two different options: the Mullion Mount Plate and the Single Gang Mount Plate. Both options allow for customized installs.
The Single Gang Mount Plate is a common card reader format that can replace existing reader mounts or be used on traditional installations. The thinner Mullion form factor has a sleek design and can be used in smaller spaces such as door frames.Verkada Access Control
Door Security Solutions: Verkada’s Wireless Locks
A card reader door lock is a lock and access control system all in one. It has a device for reading credentials, a handle, and a lock cylinder on the outside of the door. This type of door lock utilizes an electronic locking system instead of traditional keys to grant entry to people who have the necessary credentials.
Essentially, Verkada’s door lock works by using the electronic card reader to verify the identity of the person trying to enter the premises. If the person’s identity is verified, the door will unlock and allow them to enter. If the person’s identity cannot be verified, the door will remain locked and they will not be able to enter. Overall, a card reader door lock is designed to regulate access to buildings through the simple use of credential authentication.
Door Security Solutions for Organizations: Key Features
With Verkada devices, security is made easy! Consider the following key features of Verkada’s door security solutions:
- Seamless Video Integration and Analytics
- Infinite Scalability
- Cloud-Based Software and Management
- Integrate the Access Controller with Any Existing Cards and Readers
- 10-year Warranty on Hardware
- Verkada’s Pass App: Touchless Access Capability with Bluetooth
The Uses of Door Security Solutions
You can feel secure knowing staff, clients, and/or students are safe with Verkada’s door security solutions. Consider the following benefits of implementing door security solutions at your organization:
Insight on Building Access Activity
- Our door security solutions handle visitor credentials and ensures that visitors like maintenance only have access to specific areas.
- Door security solutions allow the admin to control who can enter and access certain areas of the facility.
- Access control safety door locks deter potential crime by allowing only those with authorized credentials to unlock the door, especially at night and on weekends when the school is closed.
- Door security solutions are also crucial for identifying intrusions when they do happen. You can filter for door events like tailgating, holding the door open, forcing the door open, and people of interest.
- Safeguard important equipment with door security solutions. Only authorized individuals will be able to gain entry into these areas by using access controlled door locks. Prevent vandalism and theft with this measure.
Door Security Solutions: Managing Access Credentials
So, how do Verkada door security solutions work? You can manage access control on the Verkada Command platform which is where you can monitor all of your devices. There are many different features that you may use to secure access control across the facility.
First, you can specify the user groups or access levels of the facility on Verkada Command. Then, you can design badge templates for each user group or access level. Next, you can print the badges and issue credentials either in bulk or individually. Finally, you can maintain the users and permissions up to date in real time.
There are many more features on Command. For example, you can synchronize users from SSO systems like Okta and Azure Active Directory and capture access levels and groups natively. Moreover, employees or students can be issued bluetooth credentials or a physical ID card with a single click. Furthermore, you can access a log of badge events on Command to ensure that only authorized individuals have access to secure areas.
Another convenient feature is that you can remove users from all systems and access points immediately and automatically. Also, when the’re granted access, users can remotely unlock authorized doors from anywhere and at any time with the Verkada Pass or the Command mobile app. Finally, users can create custom Lockdown scenarios that can be activated with a single tap in the event of an emergency to immediately secure buildings.
Why Choose Verkada for Door Security Solutions?
(1) Easy Install and Use
Verkada offers an integrated security platform that can protect your business or school from different forms of threats. Our devices are easy to install, use, and maintain. All of our products have a plug-and-play design meaning that our devices are online within minutes of installation without any configurations on your part. Moreover, you can easily access any security device of your organization from any browser or device of yours. Lastly, our products are designed to have automatic security and software updates in order to reduce maintenance overhead.
(2) Guaranteed Scalability
The security systems offered by Verkada do not depend on servers or networks. Thus, we are able to guarantee centralized device management. In other words, you can manage all of your devices on one single cloud-managed platform. This is useful if you often find yourself occupied with your business and don’t want to keep track of too many devices. Moreover, our security systems have unlimited cloud archiving, making it simple to store and organize critical footage.
(3) Secure from the Beginning
All devices from Verkada are secure by default. Our security systems have end-to-end encryption. In other words, only authorized, inbound connections are accepted and able to access data. Moreover, our security systems offer role-based access. This means administrations are able to configure the levels of user permissions. Lastly, you can view the usage of systems to ensure compliance and internal control with the audit logs that our systems offer.
At Monarch, we’re here to help you build a security system with door security solutions that works for you and your organization.Explore Verkada Access Control Updated: Nov 10