Your cart is empty.
An Extra Layer of Surveillance with Security Door Controls
Nowadays, more and more businesses are beginning to invest in security door controls to control access to their buildings. Security door controls are becoming increasingly popular because they provide an extra layer of security for businesses and other organizations. After all, security door controls can be used to control who has access to certain areas of the business. They can also be used to prevent unauthorized entry into the business. It is important to note that security door controls differ in their advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to choose the right one for your particular application. Monarch is here to help you in your decision process.
What Are The Benefits of Security Door Controls?
As the world progresses, so too does the need for better security. The installation of security door controls can help organizational safety in a number of ways.
One of the most important benefits of security door controls is that they can help to deter crime. If would-be criminals know that a building has installed these types of door controls, they may be less likely to attempt a break-in or robbery. This can help to keep employees and customers safe, as well as protecting the assets within the building.
Another benefit of security door controls is that they can help organizations to save money on their insurance premiums. Insurance companies often offer discounts to organizations that have installed security measures such as door controls. This is because these measures make it less likely that the business will have to make a claim.
Lastly, security door controls can allow business to track movements of people in case a crime does occur. Overall, there are many advantages to employing security door controls in businesses or other organizations like hospitals, banks, schools, and manufacturing facilities.
Verkada Security Systems for Security Door Controls
Verkada devices stand out from the rest because they provide an advanced AI-driven security environment. Consider the following features that make cloud-based devices of Verkada include:
- Solid-state Storage (SSD): No NVR, DVR, or server is required. This means you pay for what you use – and that’s all. This reduces any extra overhead operations and the associated expense
- Regular, Automatic Software Updates: No need to worry about if your devices are working properly or are up-to-date with our Verkada devices.
- Simple Plug-and-Play Install: Just a standard Ethernet cable is required for the cameras to be brought online and fully operational within minutes
- Unlimited Storage on Camera and Cloud: Reduce your organizations’ liability risk with unlimited cloud archiving offered by Verkada cameras
- Unlimited Users Allowed: You can easily authorize admins access to an unlimited number of users.
- AI-Based Video Analytics: Face detection, person of interest detection, and license plate detection are all available.
- Accessible Anywhere, Anytime: Access archived or live feed videos on any device or browser
- Live Alerts: Receive instant alerts in any meaningful event
- Shareable Live Feeds: Share your live feed via SMS. This is useful as you can send it to first responders in case of an emergency for dramatically reduced response time.
- Infinitely Scalable: No matter how large the facility is, we can help you keep everyone on the same page.
- 10-Year Warranty: Rest assured that your money is well protected
Verkada Access Control: Security Door Controls
Access control devices, such as security door controls, enable organizations to control who can enter and exit specific areas of the facility. In addition to ensuring the security of your organization, access control devices also deter criminals and other unwanted visitors. Finally, security door controls for access control allow workers to move swiftly from one location to another, increasing productivity.
There are many ways to control access to a business or organization. Monarch can help you determine which access control technologies you’d like to employ.
Security Door Controls: Verkada’s AC41 Door Controller
The AC41 Door Controller from Verkada allows for simple plug-and-play management of doors and access points. In other words, the AC41 Door Controller can be up and running in a matter of minutes after installation. Moreover, it is simple to connect our Access Controller to your current door hardware and reader setup.
Furthermore, our Command system makes it simple to handle all of your security door controls. The Command interface makes it easy to control the building’s door schedule, users, and access points. You also save time adding users on the platform since employees are seamlessly configured, onboarded, and offboarded. This is a result of platforms’ integration with active directory.
Lastly, Verkada Command makes it simple to link your door controller with your cameras to supply real-time video analytics on access-related events. Consequently, you can monitor the entry points to your organization and respond swiftly to any noteworthy events. The door controller is the gold standard in terms of security door controls because of its cutting-edge technology.
Security Door Controls: Verkada’s AD32 Door Reader
The AD32 Door Reader is yet another device that allows you to control access to your facility’s entry points. This door reader supports low and high frequency card formats as well as mobile devices that have the Verkada Pass app. Furthermore, the AD32 Door Reader comes in two different options: the Mullion Mount Plate and the Single Gang Mount Plate. Both options allow for customized installs.
The Single Gang Mount Plate is a common card reader format that can replace existing reader mounts or be used on traditional installations. The thinner Mullion form factor has a sleek design and can be used in smaller spaces such as door frames.Verkada Access Control
Security Door Controls: Verkada’s Wireless Locks
A card reader door lock combines the functions of a lock and an access control system. On the outside, you’ll find a card reader, a handle, and a lock cylinder. Electronic locking systems are used in place of conventional keys in this type of lock, allowing only authorized individuals entry.
To gain access to the building, a Verkada user must first have their identity confirmed by scanning their electronic card. Once the visitor’s identity has been confirmed, the door will open. A person will be denied entry if their identity cannot be confirmed. To sum up, a card reader security door lock’s primary function is to control who enters a building by means of a simple authentication process.
Security Door Controls for Organizations: Key Features
With Verkada devices, security is made easy! Consider the following key features of Verkada’s security door controls and other access control devices:
- Seamless Video Integration and Analytics
- Infinite Scalability
- Cloud-Based Software and Management
- Integrate the Access Controller with Any Existing Cards and Readers
- 10-year Warranty on Hardware
- Verkada’s Pass App: Touchless Access Capability with Bluetooth
The Uses of Security Door Controls
You can feel secure knowing staff, clients, and/or students are safe with Verkada’s security door controls. Consider the following benefits of implementing security door controls and other access control technologies at your organization:
Insight on Building Access Activity
- Our access control technologies, like our security door controls, handle visitor credentials and ensures that visitors like maintenance only have access to specific areas.
- Access control allow the admin to control who can enter and access certain areas of the facility.
- Access control security door controls deter potential crime by allowing only those with authorized credentials to unlock the door, especially at night and on weekends when the school is closed.
- Access control technologies are also crucial for identifying intrusions when they do happen. You can filter for door events like tailgating, holding the door open, forcing the door open, and people of interest on the Command platform.
- Safeguard important equipment with access control security door controls. Only authorized individuals will be able to gain entry into these areas by using access controlled door locks. Prevent vandalism and theft with this measure.
Security Door Controls: Managing Access Credentials
So, how do Verkada access control security door controls work? You can manage access control on the Verkada Command platform which is where you can monitor all of your devices. There are many different features that you may use to secure access control across the facility.
First, you can specify the user groups or access levels of the facility on Verkada Command. Then, you can design badge templates for each user group or access level. Next, you can print the badges and issue credentials either in bulk or individually. Finally, you can maintain the users and permissions up to date in real time.
What else can be done on Verkada Command to manage access control? Consider the following features:
- Synchronize Profiles: Synchronize users from SSO systems such as Okta and Azure Active Directory, and natively capture access levels and groups.
- Provisioning with a Single Click: With a single click, employees or students can be issued bluetooth credentials or a physical ID card.
- Log of Badge Events: On Verkada Command, access a log of badge events to ensure that only authorized individuals have access to secure areas.
- Secure De-provisioning: Instantly and automatically deprovision users from all systems and access points.
- Unlock Doors from Anywhere, Anytime: Users can remotely unlock authorized doors using either the Verkada Pass and Command Mobile apps
- One-Tap Instant Lockdown: Create custom Lockdown scenarios that can be activated with a single tap to immediately secure buildings in the event of an emergency.
Why Choose Verkada for Security Door Controls?
(1) Easy Install and Use
Verkada provides an all-encompassing security system to guard against a wide range of potential dangers to your institution. Each of our products can be set up, utilized, and maintained with minimal effort. Our devices can be plugged in and ready to go online in a matter of minutes, with no additional configuration required on your part. Additionally, you can quickly connect to any of your company’s security devices from any web browser or mobile device. Lastly, in order to lessen the burden of regular maintenance, our products are built with built-in security and software updates.
(2) Guaranteed Scalability
Verkada’s security solutions function independently of any kind of server or network infrastructure. Consequently, we can ensure efficient management of all devices from a single location. That is to say, all of your devices can be controlled from one single cloud-managed platform, Command. If you’re constantly on the go and don’t want to have to keep track of a bunch of gadgets, this is a good option for you. In addition, our security systems come with unlimited cloud archiving, which makes it easy to store and organize valuable footage.
(3) Secure from the Beginning
Verkada devices are all secure by default. Encryption is used end to end in Verkada security systems. That is to say, only trusted incoming connections are allowed into the system and granted access to the data. Furthermore, Verkada security systems provide permissions based on user roles, meaning that admins can set their own standards for what kind of access each user has. Finally, our systems provide audit logs so you can monitor system activity and verify compliance and internal control.
At Monarch, we’re here to help you build a security system with access control security door controls that works for you and your organization.Explore Verkada Access Control Updated: Nov 10